Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Neale Donald Walsch on Holistic Living or The Body Sculpting Bible Swimsuit Workout

Neale Donald Walsch on Holistic Living: Applications for Living

Author: Neale Donald Walsch

I have learned about life that when we live wholly, we live holy. I have been searching for ways to live my life as a whole person, as an integrated being, for twenty-five years. The first thing I came to understand was that, if I am to live an integrated life, I must become far more integrated with my environment. That is, I must become one with it, and treat it as if it were a part of me, not something from which I was separate, and which was separate from me.

Holistic living means being aware that I am part of a whole system, a whole idea, a whole reality, and that everything I think, say, and do affects that reality-indeed, at some level, creates it.

Are we able to coexist with nature, the universe, and our fellow human beings? Can we live lives that are joyous, harmonious, and largely pain-free? Do we have the ability to tell the truth and change what doesn't work?

Neale Donald Walsch thinks so. Living well--physically, mentally, and spiritually-is within our grasp, should we choose to do so. Here are some practical and inspirational ideas for achieving those goals.

Spiritual Frontiers Journal

These small volumes (5x7-1/2) are packed with wisdom. Recommended.



New interesting textbook: The Evolution of Economic Thought or The Prehistoric Exploration and Colonisation of the Pacific

The Body Sculpting Bible Swimsuit Workout: Men's Edition

Author: James Villepigu

Whether you summer in South Beach or on the Jersey Shore, it's never too early to get ready for hot fun in the summertime.

Building on the amazing success of his best-selling book The Body Sculpting Bible for Men, James Villepigue will get you ready for the beach fast with The Body Sculpting Bible Swimsuit Edition. He's designed a very specific, targeted workout plan that's guaranteed to put you in the best beach shape of your life!

Special exercises will show you how to:

* Build powerful biceps
* Sculpt chiseled abs
* Achieve well-defined pecs
* Plus diet tips, workout plans, meal schedules, and more

The Body Sculpting Bible Swimsuit Edition for Men will make you confident, strong, fit, and toned!



No comments:

Post a Comment